Historic, stylish and always welcoming
ALBERT COTTAGE HOTEL in East Cowes on the Isle of Wight was once part of Queen Victoria’s Osborne Estate. The Grade II listed building – set in two acres of gardens – is now a stylish ten bedroom boutique hotel ideal for quiet getaways, business trips and as a base for exploring the historic and picturesque Isle of Wight. The hotel is also an ideal venue for weddings, celebrations, meetings and conferences. Whether visiting for business or pleasure, we look forward to giving you a warm welcome.
Please note: No payment will be taken. After your online reservation is confirmed, we will contact you within 24hrs to take a card payment. Alternatively, call us direct on 01983 299309 for booking and payment.
It’s truly unique
- Historic former Royal residence adjoining the grounds of Osborne House
- Secluded and romantic Wedding venue – fully licensed for ceremonies
- Picturesque private gardens with extensive patio and lawns
- Outstanding dining experiences for all occasions, tastes and budgets
- Spacious, individually styled bedrooms – all with en-suite facilities