Unleash your inner Sherlock Holmes as you step into a world of mystery and murder…
We’ve learned a lot from years of watching detective shows.
For example, Columbo taught us that you can spin round at the last minute and say: “Oh, just one more thing…” and unmask the baddie.
Crack the case with a themed murder mystery night, one of our most popular offers.
Channel your hidden sleuth and solve the mysteries in an evening filled with thrilling twists and turns on Saturday 4th March 2023
Get your loved one or maybe a group of family, friends or workmates together.
Not only will you get hours of dramatic entertainment with a professional cast from Caught Red Handed Productions, you’ll also be treated to a sumptuous Three-Course Evening Dinner.
Do you have what it takes to unravel the clues, catch the culprits out and stop the killer?
Tuck into a special Three-Course Evening Dinner created by the talented kitchen team
- Starter – Red Pepper, Sweet Potato & Smoked Paprika Soup served with a Cheddar Croute (option for gf/v/ve/df)
- Mains – Oven Roasted Chicken Supreme served on a Sage, Pearl Barley & Root Vegetable Stew or Butternut, Chickpea, Root Vegetable Tagine served with Falafel & Baby Cress
- Dessert – Winter Berry Pavlova, Beetroot Tuille served with Chantilly Cream (option for v/ve/gf/df)
If you would like a vegetarian option or have any dietary requirements please inform us at Albert Cottage when calling to book at least 48 hours prior to the event.
* Murder Mystery Evening & Dinner – offer price £29.95 per person…normally £60.00
Enjoy all the entertainment & great food. You may be grouped with other parties if choosing this option
* Murder Mystery Evening, Dinner plus Overnight & Breakfast for Two – offer price £189.00…normally £250.00
Includes all of the above plus Full Breakfast options including Buffet or Traditional Full English & Lazy Checkout if desired.
Enjoy a wonderful night & fabulous food before retiring for the evening in one of our relaxing boutique bedrooms. You will also tuck into a fabulous breakfast the following morning.
Please note: Guests are seated on tables of eight, so you will be seated with other guests.