One Course Christmas Lunch from New Head Chef Dan Maskell for just £12.50 – normally £18.50
Whether it’s a family gathering or a get-together with friends, Christmas is a beautiful time of year to celebrate with special people. So enjoy a taste of the finer things in life during this wonderful season.
Dine in style this festive season and book your Christmas Lunch with us at Albert Cottage Hotel.
This historic spot is the perfect Yuletide venue for a meal like no other – all overseen by our experienced kitchen team, which is now helmed by New Head Chef Dan Maskell, formerly of Dan’s Kitchen and The Royal Hotel.
Dan has earned an enviable reputation; from training at IW College to working at various prestigious hotels and restaurants, before finally returning to his roots and opening his famed restaurant in St Helens.
His menu regularly received rave reviews from foodies and diners alike. Simple, stylish, excellently cooked and absolutely delicious. Dan moved on earlier this year and we’re delighted he has now joined us at Albert Cottage Hotel.
He has created an extra-special festive lunch menu – making this the ideal spot to toast the season.
Roast Turkey with all the Trimmings | Open Fish Pie with Seasonal Vegetables | Catch of the Day, Crushed New Potatoes, Capers, Anchovies | Confit Duck Leg with Bubble & Squeak, Peppercorn Sauce | Macaroni Cheese, Roasted Cauliflower, Capers (V) | Spiced Vegetables, Onion Fritters, Curry Mayonnaise (V)
- Limited-time Offer
- Print off your voucher on The Price is Wight website & follow instructions to book
- Voucher is valid from 4th-22nd December 2019
- Voucher valid Wednesday-Sunday
- Each voucher is for One-Course Christmas Lunch for one
- You may upgrade to additional courses on the day – payable direct to us at the Hotel
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- For other Terms & Conditions, please see The Price is Wight website.