Victorian Afternoon Tea just £9.95 – normally £19.95
Something old, something new, something decadent just for you…
Savour one of Head chef Luke Conner Taylor’s trademark tempting creations – our renowned Victorian Afternoon Tea for only £9.95 per person.
Afternoon tea has swung right back into fashion over the last few years with everyone from the grandest hotels to the coolest bars reviving the tradition.
And where better to relax and unwind than in a luxury boutique hotel with fabulous surroundings.
Savour a cup of tea, cakes, scones and sandwiches, and spend time with your friends and family. Sit inside or if the sun is out, enjoy on the outdoor terrace. Moments like this are very precious.
- Sandwiches: Tuna & Sweetcorn, Ham, Tomato & Black Pepper, Cheese & Albert Cottage Homemade Chutney, Egg & Mustard Cress Mayonnaise
- Freshly-baked Fruit & Plain Scones with Clotted Cream & Jam
- Cakes – Mini Victoria Sponge with Raspberry Jam, Mini Cheesecake, Albert Cottage Sweet of the Day
- Darjeeling, Assam or Earl Grey Tea with Milk or a Slice of Lemon
And why not celebrate in style with a Royal Tipple such as Gin & Tonic, Prosecco or Champagne – all available at a supplement on the day.
Savour a touch of the high life with this wonderfully prepared offering – the ultimate in afternoon luxury.
This offer is available exclusively through The Price is Wight website for a limited time.
- Voucher valid Thursday, Friday & Saturday only
- You must book a minimum of 24 hours prior to having your tea
- Each voucher is for one person
- Maximum of four vouchers can be used per booking
- Please inform hotel of any dietary requirements when booking
See The Price Is Wight offer for more Terms and Conditions